Since its beginning, the Hayes Foundation has depended on the generosity of people like you to carry out its mission. Volunteers have always been the driving force behind the foundation, giving generously of their time and talent to serve in a variety of ways. Here’s how you can get involved:
- Provide a monetary donation to help further our cause
- Get involved with our This Side Up Campaign
- Help implement SIDS health education programs at local hospitals, schools, YWCAs, and businesses.
- Recruit students from local schools for youth leadership programs to help educate others about SIDS.
- Plan and implement fund-raising events, like the State of the Art Ball.
- Join one of the clubs or organizations supporting us in our fight to save babies.
- Participate in public affairs efforts to improve health services for women and babies by writing letters to, calling, or visiting your legislators
- Help the Hayes Foundation with office procedures such as typing, telephoning, organizing, or preparing mailings.
- Distribute SIDS health education materials to hospitals and schools in your community.
- Start your own fundraising page at www.firstgiving.com/hayesfoundation to help support our efforts and continue to save babies.
Discover how you can help at the Hayes Foundation in Richmond, Virginia. Volunteers are vital to the success of our mission. If you are interested in finding out about specific volunteer opportunities in your area, contact us 804.708.0033.
The Hayes Foundation would like to thank all of our donors and volunteers who have helped and continue to help us reach our goals.
Special thanks also to Rare Studio and Steve Bishop for their contribution of time and dedication to make this site a reality.